Australia's Caleb Ewan has won the criterium prelude to the Tour Down Under cycle race for the second straight year and will wear the tour leader's ocher jersey into Tuesday's first stage of the opening event of the UCI World Tour.
- Bradley Wiggins announces retirement from cycling
- Canada earns first gold medal in men's team pursuit
- Aru's Sardinia, Nibali's Sicily feature in 100th Giro route
- Sagan beats out Cavendish to retain road cycling worlds title
- British Cycling CEO Ian Drake stepping down
- Tour winner Froome says anti-doping system 'open to abuse'
- British cycling coach found to have made sexist remarks
- Tom Danielson accepts four-year sanction for doping