New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis has a court date in Pittsburgh next week on criminal charges after he turned himself in to police and was later released on a non-monetary bond.
- Chargers tackle Dunlap arrested for violating order of protection
- 49ers hire Saleh as DC, Hightower as special teams coach
- Jaguars re-sign offensive tackle Wells after two injury-plagued seasons
- Steelers begin negotiations with Antonio Brown for new deal
- Falcons hire seven assistants, including Flood, Weis Jr.
- Only 5 of 11 NFL players show up for Israel-sponsored trip
- Source: NFL bars Chad Kelly from combine due to past troubles
- Bills reach deal to re-sign linebacker Ramon Humber