Pavel “Magic Man” Datsyuk finds some impressive mushrooms, Hal Gill’s kid throws a fit, and Bobby Lu and Mariah go back like babies and pacifiers in our monthly round up of the best NHL tweets.
10. Even hockey players were turned off by Hannah Montana’s MTV Music Video Awards train wreck:
Guess my daughter won't b watching the VMA'S when she gets older. Stay classy Miley.
— Brian Campbell (@bcampbell_51) August 26, 2013
9. Hal Gill’s hashtag hat trick:
— Hal Gill (@Skillsy75) August 6, 2013
8. Adorable alert!
The girls are ready for a new season! pic.twitter.com/cYCuBrzYjU
— Andrew Ference (@Ferknuckle) August 8, 2013
7. Ever get a little choked up reading a tweet?
— Dominic Moore (@mooredom) August 6, 2013
6. Double the magic:
Mushroom picking. Hope your summer is going well pic.twitter.com/buzVFbWQQV
— Pavel Datsyuk (@Datsyuk13) August 12, 2013
5. Wouldn’t Bernier be more appropriate?
— VassiliosBantourakis (@Bantourakis) August 16, 2013
4. Brent Burns completes his smooth career transition from defenceman to forward to golf archeologist:
Found this on the course… Any ideas what it could be? pic.twitter.com/SQc7QZUdxU
— Brent Burns (@Burnzie88) August 19, 2013
3. Philadelphia Flyers development coach Ian Laperriere, upon completion of a damn ironman:
Love that one :) pic.twitter.com/A6g0MpBXo0
— Lappy (@dooda1414) August 19, 2013
2. Love those Dairy Queen Blizzards. They’re as addictive as… I’m stumped. Hey, Mayor Rob Ford, I need a comparative. What’s something that’s super addictive?
David Clarkson flipping a blizzard for Miracle Treat Day at Dairy Queen. pic.twitter.com/S8L7ucYdDf
— Toronto Maple Leafs (@MapleLeafs) August 8, 2013
1. Like dirt off his shoulder:
Eat your heart out Mariah Carey……. pic.twitter.com/LF370ksmGS
— Strombone (@strombone1) August 28, 2013