10. Snoop Dogg, big Mitch Marner fan:
— Mitchell Marner (@Marner93) February 11, 2016
9. Teammate love:
— John Klingberg (@johnklingberg) February 3, 2016
8. Corey Crawford, best surprise babysitter ever.
Looking after Ben has it's challenges.
— Chicago Blackhawks (@NHLBlackhawks) February 3, 2016
7. John Scott, immortalized till spring.
Somehow we still have enough snow that I made a John Scott snowman. pic.twitter.com/4CGHDj7j0t
— Kyle Mace (@kyle_mace) February 1, 2016
6. “Which Panthers logo should I use?”
“Doesn’t matter. A panther is a panther. No one will know the difference.”
More rushing yards Sunday: me or Payton? pic.twitter.com/YrkWk0tqSn
— Strombone (@strombone1) February 3, 2016
5. Steven Stamkos snaps a picture of a creepy stalker snapping a picture of him. All of Stammer’s followers get Inception’d:
— Steven Stamkos (@RealStamkos91) February 9, 2016
— 25stanley (@25stanley) February 9, 2016
The Minnesota Wild have so much talent. All the pieces to be Stanley Cup champs- wasting years isn't fair to the players or fans #YeohastoGo
— Zenon Konopka (@ZenonKonopka) February 10, 2016
3. Dylan Larkin, better known as D-Boss, is smart to embrace the goofy YouTube video he made as a kid:
— Dylan Larkin (@Dylanlarkin39) February 11, 2016
2. Yes, Crawford is underrated, but Scott Darling is the best.
Here's another example of hockey players being awesome people… pic.twitter.com/mR1eNNB97F
— Kane Van Gate (@KVanGate38) February 8, 2016
— Scott Darling (@SDarling_33) February 22, 2016
1 a. Teemu Selanne goes way back with Toronto’s Brendan Leipsic:
Me And Brendan Leipsic eating pasta before My NHL game, tonight He is playing his First NHL game as a Maple Leafpic.twitter.com/ItDS3mvsVC
— Teemu Selanne (@TeemuSel8nne) February 13, 2016
1 b. Too funny.
I spoke to Dennis Wideman today. pic.twitter.com/Z7xpyyE6D8
— Boring Sean Monahan (@boringmonahan) February 17, 2016