Once the Stanley Cup Playoffs begin, tweeters find it within themselves to elevate their social-media game to the next level, frequently typing through pain in effort to spread insight, jokes and comically altered photographs.
10. The campaigning for the NHL 15 cover is mostly tedious, but not in the case of T.J. Oshie and this baby cuteness overload:
The T.J. Oshie NHL 15 cover campaign is swift and vicious. He brought in the baby. Sorry, Phil. We tried. pic.twitter.com/T78qffhYmv
— Chris Peters (@chrismpeters) May 15, 2014
9. And richer for it:
Im grateful to be celebrating 4 years clean and sober today. Living one day at a time is what it's all about kids. Alright alright alright.
— Rich Clune (@richcluneshow) May 5, 2014
8. Roberto Luongo enters Eddie Lack’s mask design contest:
— Strombone (@strombone1) May 26, 2014
7. *Laughing too hard to type*
— Steven Ellis (@StevenEllisNHL) May 13, 2014
6. Ben Scrivens, fan boy:
5. Not so boring now, am I, Miss Queen Triggerfish?
4. Very cool. Martin Biron, victimized by some teenager on a four-goal night in October that included a between-the-legs gem, autographed his stick and gave it to the rookie:
— Tereza Novotná (@TerezaNovotna) May 5, 2014
3. Extra head cheese:
— Pete Blackburn (@PeteBlackburn) May 5, 2014
2. Roberto Luongo raises more questions than answers with this one. For starters: What is The View?
Whoopi Goldberg just said on TheView that she has a vibrator at home.So it's nice 2 know that I will b having nightmares the rest of my life
— Strombone (@strombone1) May 7, 2014
1. And a beauty…
— Hockey Chirpers (@hockeychirpers) May 19, 2014