Once the Stanley Cup Playoffs begin, tweeters find it within themselves to elevate their social-media game to the next level, frequently typing through pain in effort to spread insight, jokes and comically altered photographs.
10. The campaigning for the NHL 15 cover is mostly tedious, but not in the case of T.J. Oshie and this baby cuteness overload:
9. And richer for it:
8. Roberto Luongo enters Eddie Lack’s mask design contest:
7. *Laughing too hard to type*
6. Ben Scrivens, fan boy:
5. Not so boring now, am I, Miss Queen Triggerfish?
4. Very cool. Martin Biron, victimized by some teenager on a four-goal night in October that included a between-the-legs gem, autographed his stick and gave it to the rookie:
3. Extra head cheese:
2. Roberto Luongo raises more questions than answers with this one. For starters: What is The View?
1. And a beauty…