fearless priceless response to Ray Emery’s goalie-fight aggression, cracks about Toronto’s mayor, nasty injury shots — we rank the top 10 NHL tweets of November.
10. It’s not enough that Adam Pardy was smashed through the glass and had a fan steal his helmet and had another fan pour arena draught on him, now Teddy Purcell has to make fun of his giant melon over Twitter:
— Teddy Purcell (@teddypurcell16) November 7, 2013
9. One of these things is not like the others, one of these things doesn’t belong…
Wife and mom made original six banner for sons room… They are so proud! Little do they know one isn't original 6! pic.twitter.com/LQK3JZGxnh
— Brent Burns (@Burnzie88) November 27, 2013
8. City Hall by the lake or van down by the river?
I Wish Chris Farley was still around to play mayor Rob Ford! #dreams
— jason demers (@jasondemers5) November 15, 2013
7. Welcome back, Grabo:
— Tom Wilson (@tom_wilso) November 24, 2013
6. If tweets are to be believed, Alex Ovechkin had his gate smashed in by a deer. He then tucked in his jersey, hunted that deer down and ate him.
For all the other deer that want in my yard, use the gate please.!hahaha pic.twitter.com/7lq58jhDlj
— Alex Ovechkin (@ovi8) November 8, 2013
Find the deer who destroy my property!!!hahaha pic.twitter.com/PHP8us5KWI
— Alex Ovechkin (@ovi8) November 9, 2013
5. Nothing like using Halloween as an opportunity to diss a fourth-line hockey player:
— Paul Bissonnette (@BizNasty2point0) November 1, 2013
If I could just never get off the ice and not have to think about reality that'd be incredible.
— Garret Sparks (@GSparks40) November 5, 2013
3. T.J. Ouchy:
— TJ Oshie (@OSH74) November 10, 2013
2. With all due respect to Pat LaFontaine and Ted Nolan, Buffalo Sabres defenceman Christian Ehrhoff has more than enough bosses at home:
People keep asking me today "So you have a new boss?" No, I'm still with my wife.
— Christian Ehrhoff (@TheRealHoff10) November 14, 2013
1. Roberto Luongo vows to learn from Braden Holtby’s misery:
Just an FYI. If Ray Emery ever decides to skate down the ice and try to fight me I'm getting the fuck out of dodge!!!
— Strombone (@strombone1) November 2, 2013