fearless priceless response to Ray Emery’s goalie-fight aggression, cracks about Toronto’s mayor, nasty injury shots — we rank the top 10 NHL tweets of November.
10. It’s not enough that Adam Pardy was smashed through the glass and had a fan steal his helmet and had another fan pour arena draught on him, now Teddy Purcell has to make fun of his giant melon over Twitter:
9. One of these things is not like the others, one of these things doesn’t belong…
8. City Hall by the lake or van down by the river?
7. Welcome back, Grabo:
6. If tweets are to be believed, Alex Ovechkin had his gate smashed in by a deer. He then tucked in his jersey, hunted that deer down and ate him.
5. Nothing like using Halloween as an opportunity to diss a fourth-line hockey player:
3. T.J. Ouchy:
2. With all due respect to Pat LaFontaine and Ted Nolan, Buffalo Sabres defenceman Christian Ehrhoff has more than enough bosses at home:
1. Roberto Luongo vows to learn from Braden Holtby’s misery: