Is it October yet?
Which means you finally get to read September’s top 10 NHL tweets.
10. Two-for-one sale on stitches in Chicago:
9. “Have a seat, Andrew. I know we appointed you captain, but we’ve decided to go in another direction…”
8 a. Well, George Parros’s spot is still open…
8 b. Hanging Chads:
7. Former Maple Leaf Darcy Tucker sticks up for Phil Kessel:
6. The night Phil Esposito and Bobby Orr spent with Andre the Giant is the stuff of NSFW hockey lore:
5. Eddie Lack on a roller coaster and a Viking charging into battle share the exact same expression:
4. Ryan Whitney gets to the bottom of the Sidney Crosby arrest:
3. Fun fact (unless you’re Roberto Luongo): Roberto Luongo is the NHL’s active leader in career shootout losses with 41:
2. Paul Bissonnette, already in midseason form:
1. Back to school: When Sid was a kid…