Niki Gudex is Australia’s most recognizable female mountain biker.
She competes in both Downhill and Cross Country, and after only two years of professional riding won the Australian National Championships Series in both disciplines.
She has raced on the Australian DH and XC National teams, and continues to perform at both national and international biking events. Just recently, she placed in the top ten of the 2008 All Mountain World Championships in California, USA.
More about Niki
- Has appeared on the cover of Black & White magazine, as well as doing covers for both Chick and FHM.
- She has been featured in Vogue and Rolling Stone magazine
- Readers of Inside Sport have voted her as “Australia’s Sexiest Sportswoman”, and she has appeared on FHM’s Top 100 beautiful women in the world list for six successive years.
- Graduated from the University of Wollongong with a Bachelor of Creative Arts majoring in Graphic Design and New Media.
- Writes a regular column in mountain biking magazine Revolution, and she is working on action sports and biking television programs.