The Ultimate Fighting Championship’s 2013 schedule begins on Saturday with UFC on Sportsnet: Belfort vs. Bisping.
The action begins with one early preliminary bout airing on Sportsnet.ca, as fans can watch a lightweight bout between ultra-talented Brazilian Francisco Trinaldo and C.J. Keith starting at 5:30 p.m. ET / 2:30 p.m. PT.
Then three more hours of preliminary action — featuring stars like Edson Barboza, Diego Nunes and Nik Lentz — will air on Sportsnet ONE starting at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT and then will be joined by Sportsnet East, Ontario, West and Pacific at 7 p.m. ET.
The main card that features Vitor Belfort taking on Michael Bisping, plus powerful heavyweights Gabriel Gonzaga and Ben Rothwell colliding, will be broadcast at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT on all Sportsnet regional channels.
Here’s a look at the complete fight card:
MAIN CARD (Sportsnet East, Ontario, West, Pacific, 9 p.m. ET)
– Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping
– C.B. Dollaway vs. Daniel Sarafian
– Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Ben Rothwell
– Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Thiago Tavares
PRELIMINARY CARD (Sportsnet ONE, 6 p.m. ET / Sportsnet regional channels at 7 p.m. ET)
– Godofredo Castro vs. Milton Vieira
– Andrew Craig vs. Ronny Markes
– Nik Lentz vs. Diego Nunes
– Edson Barboza vs. Lucas Martins
– Yuri Alcantara vs. Pedro Nobre
– Ildemar Alcantara vs. Wagner Prado
BONUS PRELIM (Sportsnet.ca, 5:30 p.m. ET)
– C.J. Keith vs. Francisco Trinaldo