Two nights after Andre De Grasse powered Canada to a gold medal at the IAAF World Relays in the Bahamas, the 22-year-old was tucked away in the corner of a rooftop bar in Toronto's upscale entertainment district.
- Canada's Abel, Imbeau-Dulac earn silver medal at diving World Series
- Wielgus, head of USA Swimming for 2 decades, dies at 67
- Albert Korir wins 1st marathon, leads Kenyan sweep in Vienna
- Canada defeats U.S. to win gold at para hockey world championship
- Patrick Chan third in free skate at World Team Trophy
- Phelps on possible comeback: 'We'll see if I get that itch'
- Five Russians banned for doping at Olympics, track worlds
- Esports given the thumbs up at the 2022 Asian Games