Eugenie Bouchard was named female player of the year Friday by Tennis Canada, the fourth straight season she has received the award.
- Serena Williams: Women 'must continue to dream big'
- Delbonis sweeps Karlovic to give Argentina first Davis Cup title
- Raonic parts with coach Carlos Moya after career-best year
- Djokovic suggests round-robin format for Olympics, Davis Cup
- Milos Raonic finishes ATP season ranked No. 3 in world
- Ottawa to host Davis Cup tie between Canada and Great Britain
- 34 Spaniards detained in tennis match-fixing investigation
- Del Potro to open 2017 season in Auckland