Good Show Logo Image
Good Show
Maple Leafs' focus needs to be on the Bruins, not the officiating
April 15 2019
  • All
  • Clips
  • Shows
May 22: Alex Pietrangelo “optimistic” about NHL return, Jay Triano on interacting with Michael Jordan
May 22 2020
Ben and JD discuss ESPN’s announcement about a new Tom Brady docuseries coming in 2021 (28:43). St. Louis Blues captain Alex Pietrangelo chats about his relationship with Marc Savard and the NHL’s proposed 24-team return strategy (55:55). Former NBA forward David West discusses his involvement with the Professional Collegiate Basketball League and his experience winning […]
Listen
The education of Maurice Jones-Drew by Tom Brady('s uncle)
May 22 2020
The three-time Pro Bowler gives his takes on the best nicknames in sports, if he ever played with anyone who mirrored Michael Jordan's competitiveness, which NFLer he would like to see a documentary about, having Tom Brady's uncle as his high school principal, and the best high school player he ever saw.
Listen
Jay Triano using NBA's pause to sharpen his coaching skills
May 22 2020
The assistant coach for the Hornets talk about how he's been spending time since NBA action was put on hold, talking with coaches in other sports about this unusual situation, if he's preparing for a resumption of the season, the lost time for his his players, if he has any apprehension about returning, how "The Last Dance" affected the team's perspective of majority owner Michael Jordan, and if the pandemic will make it more difficult to recruit players for Team Canada once international tournaments get the green light.
Listen
David West's new league providing student athletes an alternative to the NCAA
May 22 2020
The two-time NBA champ talks about being the COO of the Professional Collegiate League & the purpose of the organisation, the impact of the G League's professional path initiative, if the education of student athletes is getting devalued, how much he talked with former coach Steve Kerr about his run with Michael Jordan's Bulls, the circus that surrounded the Warriors dynasty, and Kevin Durant's decision to leave the team.
Listen

Top Shows

Writers Bloc

Jeff Blair & Richard Deitsch discuss the Raptors’ continued hot start (of which ESPN’s finally taking notice), and Chris Chelios’ discussion of Mike Babcock’s treatment of Johan Franzen...  

Listen

The Program

Andrew & Sat are back together and wonder how to grade the 6 game road-trip for the Canucks. Alex Auld on meeting Alex Burrows (19:00); Danny Kelly on the Seahawks chances in the NFC West...  

Listen

Pinder & Steinberg

The guys talk about yesterday's Teddy Bear Toss, the Flames moving forward and eveything NHL.  

Listen