The Vancouver Sun Run is Canada’s largest 10K road race and this year, you can join from anywhere! The 2021 Vancouver Sun Run is a virtual race that lets you run anytime, anywhere. From April 18 – 30, share your race results and photos with the community – we want to celebrate your achievements!
Whether you’re running solo or as a socially-distanced team, there’s something for everyone!
Register here for the Individual 10k, the Shaw Team Division, Mini Shaw Run 2.5k or the Youth Team Challenge.
Top 10 Reasons To Run The Virtual Vancouver Sun Run
10) You don’t need to be a runner to participate, but setting a goal of the Virtual Vancouver Sun Run is a great start to a healthy lifestyle.
9) You can run/race against your friends all over the country!
8) Weather wont be a factor on Race Day as you have a 12 day period to complete your own personal 10K.
7) Running, walking and weekly exercise can boost your immune system and fresh air is awesome!
6) The Virtual Vancouver Sun Run will allow you to change your focus from what we currently can’t do to what we can do! Get outside and enjoy the training.
5) Its important to support your favourite charities and Vancouver Sun Run has 6 charities that you can support on Race Day!
4) Run on your own time, you don’t need to get up at 6am on Race Day! There will be no crowds with your own start and finish line.
3) Vancouver Sun Run Finisher Medal for all 10K participants.
2) Everyone is a first place finisher!
1) Running your own Virtual Sun Run in 2021 will make it that much easier to run the Vancouver Sun Run in person in April 2022!