The Scott Rintoul Show Logo Image
The Scott Rintoul Show
Corey Hirsch discusses being the recipient for the Courage to Comeback Award
July 02 2020
  • All
  • Clips
  • Shows
Oct. 23: Your personal Daniel Jones moment
October 23 2020
Former MLBer Justin Morneau breaks down the World Series, Sarah Nurse talks about the future of women’s hockey, Doug Farrar previews Week 7 in the NFL, and Steve Ewen talks about the negative impact of COVID-19 on high school sports.
Listen
Steve Ewen: Possibility of pay-to-play the only option for B.C. high school students
October 23 2020
Vancouver Sun/Province sports reporter Steve Ewen joins Scott Rintoul to discuss the importance high school sports for students' mental health. He shares his views that financial implications have brought club sports back sooner than high school sports and the possibility of pay-to-play as the only option in the future.
Listen
Doug Farrar: Carson Wentz performance, Seahawks, Antonio Brown fit
October 23 2020
NFL editor for USA TODAY Sports Media Group Doug Farrar joins Scott Rintoul to talk about Giants' Daniel Jones trip at top speed against the Eagles on Thursday Night Football. He also discusses Carson Wentz's ability and if Antonio Brown would be a fit for Seattle.
Listen
Sarah Nurse talks $1 million sponsorship for PWHPA's Secret Dream Gap Tour
October 23 2020
Women's national hockey team member Sarah Nurse joins Scott Rintoul to discuss Secret Deodorant's $1 million donation to the Professional Women's Hockey Players Association (PWHPA) to launch the Secret Dream Gap Tour. She discusses touring the U.S. to play hockey and the hunger for the women's hockey in various states.
Listen

Top Shows

Writers Bloc

Jeff Blair & Richard Deitsch discuss the Raptors’ continued hot start (of which ESPN’s finally taking notice), and Chris Chelios’ discussion of Mike Babcock’s treatment of Johan Franzen...  

Listen

The Program

Andrew & Sat are back together and wonder how to grade the 6 game road-trip for the Canucks. Alex Auld on meeting Alex Burrows (19:00); Danny Kelly on the Seahawks chances in the NFC West...  

Listen