Jordan Spieth set the tone pulling driver on the 396-yard opening hole and sending it bouncing and rolling to 10 feet for eagle. Moments later, Tiger Woods sent the gallery into a frenzy with three straight birdies to get into contention at a major for the first time in five years.
- Former Argos RB Crawford named Canadian Open director
- Michael Kim wins John Deere Classic in record-breaking style
- Tony Romo rallies to win celebrity golf tournament
- Mickelson says he will try to improve golf course etiquette
- Elaine Crosby leads inaugural US Senior Women's Open
- Record-breaker Rock leads Scottish Open, eyes Carnoustie
- CP extends sponsorship of Canadian Women's Open through 2023