Episode 10 is dedicated to listeners and their #Ask31 questions sent in via Twitter. Topics for Jeff and Elliotte include best all-time hockey names, an NHL luxury tax, Tyler Seguin, what’s best for the Flyers this off-season, and more.
Here’s how the conversation unfolded:
• The fatigue a goaltender goes through during the season as pointed out by Brent Johnson.
• Will players be more open to waiving no-trade/no-movement clauses for Seattle given Vegas’ success? (19:39)
• What do the Flyers do this summer? (21:20)
• Would you support the NHL adopting a luxury tax system for teams? (25:50)
• Do hockey players swap jerseys the same way football players do? (29:10)
• Best all-time name in hockey (25:30)
• Useful alternatives to escrow (38:10)
• Will the Oilers say goodbye to Oscar Klefbom or Ryan Nugent-Hopkins? (39:25)
• Change the lottery to bottom 15 teams could pick anywhere between first and 15th? (48:06)
• Is Tyler Seguin having the most underrated offensive season? (50:42)
• What is the end-goal for Jeff & Elliotte? What do they really want to do? (52:12)