The most unlikely Buffalo Bills championship, Roborto Luongo trolls Brad Marchand, and Maple Leafs president Brendan Shabaham highlight June’s Top 10 NHL Tweets of the Month.
(And, no, we do not include reaction to June 29’s transaction madness — that got its own post.)
10. Hey, Penguins and pro wrestling legends: Get a room.
9. Seriously, though. Cup winners always think of family, and that’s pretty awesome.
8. Love this father-son exchange:
Why you little… https://t.co/8AaP347Cyi
— Brian Burke (@Burkie2020) June 26, 2016
7. Been said before, will be said again: Hockey players are the best.
6. Dad jokes.
5. Bonino, Bonino, Bonino, Bonino…. Nick Bo-ni-no!
4. Reminiscing fondly of those cozy Easter Sundays when Mom glazed a great, big Shabaham for the whole family…
3. Came across this tweet, like, eight times. Every time I laughed out loud.
2. So. Many. Levels. #TeaLizard
1. Squad goals.