The Ottawa Senators announced Thursday they’ll wear their NHL100 Classic sweaters during seven more home games this season, starting this Saturday when they host the Tampa Bay Lightning.
The Senators will don the jerseys on the following dates:
• Saturday, Jan. 6, at 7 p.m. vs. Tampa Bay Lightning
• Thursday, Jan. 18, at 7:30 p.m. vs. St. Louis Blues
• Saturday, Jan. 20, at 7 p.m. vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
• Thursday, Jan. 25, at 7:30 p.m. vs. Boston Bruins
• Thursday, Feb. 1, at 7 p.m. vs. Anaheim Ducks
• Thursday, Feb. 8, at 7:30 p.m. vs. Nashville Predators
• Saturday, Feb. 17, at 7 p.m. vs. New York Rangers
The Senators won the NHL100 Classic 3-0 over the Montreal Canadiens on Dec. 16, a game played at the home of the CFL’s Ottawa Redblacks.
The Senators are 12-17-9. Their 33 points put them second last in the Eastern Conference and third last in the NHL.