It’s a guest-heavy episode as both conference finals are previewed.
First off, though, the boys discuss Toronto’s decision to make 32-year-old Kyle Dubas the team’s new GM. As for the on-ice action, Ryan and Rory discuss the rise of the Jets before Vegas insider Gary Lawless joins the show to discuss the world-beating Golden Knights. In the second block, the Washington Post’s Isabelle Khurshudyan explains how this iteration of the Capitals finally broke through Round 2, and Sportsnet’s Chris Johnston breaks down Tampa Bay and why the Bolts are his pick to go all the way.
• Kyle Dubas gets the Leafs’ GM gig (2:50)
• The Jets advance to the Western Conference Final (7:35)
• Gary Lawless chats Vegas (15:45)
• Isabelle Khurshudyan interview (30:00)
• Talking Bolts with Chris Johnston (46:00)