A heartfelt please-trade-my-dad letter, a rock star sees his face on a goalie mask, and an Ottawa sensation goes burger time. Our top 10 NHL tweets of March need more ketchup.
10. Zdeno Chara in 1996, looking like Mr. Bean doing an Easy Rider imitation:
9. Funny story about these Coke cases: A stock boy knocked them down, but they took less time to rebuild than anyone predicted.
8 (a). Suspend your disbelief. Larry King is tweeting about hockey:
8 (b). Couple of goal-getters:
7.The greatest ever at their respective sports:
6. Curtis Lazar, jealous of Andrew Hammond’s golden McDonald’s ticket, burgles a hamburger tossed on the ice and eats it. Five-second rule in effect!
That burger really could have used some ketchup! Cmon people!!! great win for the fellas #sensbaby
— Curtis Lazar (@CurtisLazar95) March 20, 2015
5. This is just awesome:
4. Alice Cooper, looking less haggard on Mike Smith’s mask:
3. Florida captain Willie Mitchell, not taking kindly to Glenn Healy’s prediction that the Panthers won’t make the playoffs:
2. Hamburgers are the new octopi:
1. Best trade deadline moment, hands down: Jordyn Leopold’s letter brokered her dad’s trade home to Minnesota.