It’s call-out month. The Coyotes troll the Timberwolves, Marian Gaborik shames an NBA superstar, Phil Kessel pokes fun at Evgeni Malkin, and we have no choice but to call out the Colorado Avalanche in April’s Top 10 NHL Tweets of the Month.
10. Arizona Coyotes troll Minnesota Timberwolves for biting their style.
9. Clarke MacArthur’s going from ruled-out-for-the-season to series-clinching playoff hero is one of the best stories in 2017 sport.
8. Marian Gaborik calls out Russell Westbrook for not going through the handshake line.
7. Every six months or so, Phil Kessel chirps someone on Twitter and it’s a lovely little gift. This time it’s Evgeni Malkin.
Pigeon couldn't even get a regular stall pic.twitter.com/KSxDnrvA3f
— Phil Kessel (@PKessel81) April 6, 2017
6. Nice photograph of a Canadian icon beside some lucky hockey dad.
5. Are you like me? Do you like seeing David Letterman emerge out of hiding to rock his playoff beard at hockey games?
4. Peter DeBoer, throwin’ ‘bows.
3. Zach Werenski’s tweet is great, but it’s even better in T-shirt form.
2. When the season’s over and the Colorado Avalanche just will not quit showing off…
1. “Hey @nolan_patrick19 left shot black tape left side.”