Bon Jovi chimes in on the Maple Leafs’ singalong kids, the Pittsburgh Penguins troll the Washington Capitals, and Roberto Luongo goes Christmas shopping in our Top 10 NHL Tweets of the Month for November.
10. You know Penny Oleksiak was just waiting for her brother to do something eye-popping so she could reverse roles and play cheerleader for once.
— Penny Oleksiak (@OleksiakPenny) November 29, 2016
8. Mikhail Naumenkov with the best own-goal we’ve seen
this month maybe ever. Snipe.
CSKA’s Mikhail Naumenkov scored a top shelf beauty in the KHL some minutes ago…
….IN HIS OWN NET! pic.twitter.com/QFxCSil7Zm
— Robert Söderlind (@HockeyWebCast) November 11, 2016
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes! Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!! And thank you to the Lightning kitchen staff for the cake! pic.twitter.com/cXnJEnNNVj
— Ben Bishop (@Benbishop30) November 23, 2016
6. Peter Bondra, talent scout:
5. Should’ve been America’s first write-in candidate to win:
4. Kids slay the darnedest things…
3. The Pittsburgh Penguins’ anonymous tweeter may be the league’s best. Here’s a nasty troll of the Washington Capitals, whose comeback lacks some bite in light of recent events.
New banners this year for the Penguins and Capitals. pic.twitter.com/wf4juD9Hga
— Pittsburgh Penguins (@penguins) November 16, 2016
— #CapsGiving (@Capitals) November 16, 2016
2. Roberto Luongo. Aretha goes long, though.
1. Bon Jovi honoured, not retired:
— Bon Jovi (@BonJovi) November 6, 2016