Kevin Bieksa goes undercover as a shovel boy, Marc-Andre Fleury displays his generosity, and Joe Thornton goes shirt-optional in Pittsburgh. It’s our Top 10 Tweets of the Month for October.
10. Steve Ott and adorable are phrases we did not anticipate using in the same sentence, and yet here we are.
9. Not sure what I love more: Steven Stamkos’s tight-angle one-timer, or when retired players drop a little insight on Twitter.
8. So much gold from the Penguins’ trip to the White House:
7. “Beep, beep, Coyotes.”
6. Hockey hashtag of the month, easy:
4. Marc-Andre Fleury is such a gem, willing to share both his crease and his water bottle.
3. Summing up the stars of the week perfectly.
2. Phil Kessel is a champion of the Stanley Cup and of men, I’ll tell you that much.
1. Let us all take a moment to thank our respective god(s) that this casual stroll did not take place after Jumbo had himself a four-goal game.