Eddie Lack’s mom makes Sidney Crosby look soft. Michal Jordan grows weary of the comparisons, and a pond hockey game goes horribly wrong in December’s Top 10 Tweets of the Month.
10. Roberto Luongo needs a spotter after his workout in the dark:
9. Gary wins:
8. Former Our Lady Peace drummer Jeremy Taggart offers up a Sidney Crosby split photo we couldn’t refuse #mumps:
7. ‘Tis the season to out-ridiculous each other:
6. “Smells Like Steen Spirit.” Eau de dressing room?
5. Imagine how Milt Chamberling must feel:
4. Excellent penmanship/punmanship on this kid:
3. Maybe the NHL does need more outdoor games:
2. And this lineup doesn’t even include Bergy:
1. Eddie Lack’s mom, whom we’re betting hates Mondays, wishes him all the best before his big start:
Good advice. Fuelled by a cute penguin photo, Lack shut out Pittsburgh: