Toronto Raptors Rookie of the Year Scottie Barnes was named to the NBA's 2021-22 All-Rookie First Team on Wednesday, along with fellow freshmen Evan Mobley, Cade Cunningham, Jalen Green and Franz Wagner.
Barnes averaged 15.3 points, 7.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists this season, shooting 49.2 per cent from the field and pitching in 1.1 steals a game.
In April, Barnes became the third Raptor in franchise history to win Rookie of the Year, edging out Mobley by a narrow margin of 15 points in the voting. He now becomes the ninth Raptor to earn All-Rookie First Team honours, and first since 2006-07, joining Damon Stoudamire, Marcus Camby, Vince Carter, Morris Peterson, Chris Bosh, Charlie Villanueva, Andrea Bargnani and Jorge Garbajosa.
Three other Raptors have earned Second Team honours: Jamario Moon, Jonas Valanciunas and Terence Davis.
• Scottie Barnes — Toronto Raptors
• Evan Mobley — Cleveland Cavaliers
• Cade Cunningham — Detroit Pistons
• Jalen Green — Houston Rockets
• Franz Wagner — Orlando Magic
• Ayo Dosunmu — Chicago Bulls
• Chris Duarte — Indiana Pacers
• Josh Giddey — Oklahoma City Thunder
• Bones Hyland — Denver Nuggets
• Herbert Jones — New Orleans Pelicans