The Toronto Raptors officially unveiled their new 2019-20 OVO City Edition jerseys on Friday.
Design-wise, the jersey keeps with past OVO styles, incorporating the black-and-gold that is now readily associated with Drake and his accompanying OVO branding.
This year’s version, however, also incorporates throwback elements from Toronto’s inaugural season.
.@Raptors unveiled their 2019-20 City Edition jerseys.
What do you think?
— Sportsnet (@Sportsnet) November 22, 2019
Toronto will debut their City Edition jerseys against Canadian RJ Barrett and the New York Knicks, as well as during their Christmas Day matchup with the Boston Celtics.
The Raptors will wear them for a total of six home games this season:
• November 27 vs. the New York Knicks
• December 25 vs. the Boston Celtics
• January 17 vs. the Washington Wizards
• February 21 vs. the Phoenix Suns
• March 16 vs. the Golden State Warriors
• March 24 vs. the Los Angeles Lakers
The jerseys are a part of the team’s Welcome Toronto initiative, aimed at highlighting the city’s culture, communities, art and, of course, basketball passion.