It’s draft night for your fantasy hockey pool. Or your third pool. Or your thirteenth pool. (Hey, not judging. You do you.)
No matter how many drafts you’ve done or pools you’re in, if you want to maximize your chances of winning, you know you want all the help you can get. And we’re here for just that reason.
Over the past couple of weeks, our fantasy experts — from Nick Alberga to Rory Boylen to Steve Dangle — have cooked up a pot of chicken soup for the fantasy soul. Now we’re collecting it all in one spot for your viewing pleasure.
Click on the links below. Thank us later.
• Sportsnet’s official top 250 (Nick Alberga)
• Nine late-round sleeper targets (Rory Boylen)
• Five early-round busts (Boylen)
• Seven rookies ready to contribute (Emily Sadler)
• Three declining veterans to avoid (Boylen)
• Five contract-year players to target (Alberga)
• Six bounce-back candidates (Mike Johnston)
• Three draft-day bargains (Boylen)
• Five key draft-night strategies (Josh Beneteau)
• Top five goalies (Steve Dangle):
• Top five D-men (Dangle):
• Top five left wingers (Dangle):
• Top five right wingers (Dangle):
• Top five centres (Dangle):