Phil Kessel looks so Kessel in his new Penguins sweater, Brendan Shanahan offers up a Sandleresque throwback Polaroid, and Andrew Ference reveals an incredible prospect letter. It’s our Top 10 NHL Tweets of the Month.
10. The legend of the Kessel kids’ driveway hockey net lives on…
9. Toronto Maple Leafs president Brendan Shanahan? Loved him in Billy Madison.
— Greg Moshtradomus (@GreekGoalie35) August 27, 2015
8. Ever-funny Ryan Whitney trolls Paul Bissonette’s performance at BioSteel Camp.
7. Anybody who gets a taco tattoo is a-okay in our books. Eddie knows delicious:
6. Phil Kessel’s posed off-ice photographs will never not be funny:
5. Best autographed photo ever:
4. Anytime a guy named Luke blacks out something awesome happened:
Ok, bye Luke! pic.twitter.com/Xopb6BwPwW
— Detroit Red Wings (@DetroitRedWings) August 26, 2015
3. So much to like here, but the fact there is a castle flying Marian Hossa’s number is incredible:
2. Don’t you love it when active NHL players take a firm stance on a topic?
1. “Character” is often categorized as an intangible. Well, here’s some tangible evidence of that intangible from Oilers captain Andrew Ference. Pittsburgh drafted him in Round 8. There is no longer a Round 8. Pure gold: